BROMELAIN BLISTER PACK
Bromelain with Quercetin is ideal following non-surgical procedures (laser skin & fractional resurfacing, Ulthera, CoolSculpting) and after cosmetic filler injections (Restylane, Juvederm, Perlane, Radiesse).
Our convenient five-day blister pack, twice daily dosing and small vegan capsules make VitaMedica’s Bromelain Blister Pack the perfect choice for busy, active lifestyles.
- Bromelain, an enzyme extracted from the stem of the pineapple, has been used by Europeans for many years to inhibit inflammatory factors. Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that has excellent antioxidant activity.
- Bromelain is recommended by plastic surgeons, cosmetic dermatologists and aesthetic skin care professionals to address swelling and inflammation after facial procedures.
- All-natural supplement is formulated with the synergistic combination of bromelain plus quercetin – two botanicals that exhibit excellent properties for balancing the natural inflammatory response. †
- Formulation delivers 2,400 Gel Dissolving Units (GDUs) per day, one of the highest of any professional brand. “2,400 GDU” refers to the standardization of enzymatic potency and reflects the quality of the raw material used in the product.
- Blister Pack of 20 vegan capsules contains 5-day supply.
For best results, combine with Arnica Montana Blister Pack with our Arnica+Bromelain Blister Pack Bundle.
The ABCs of Recovery Support include Arnica Montana, Bromelain, Clinical Support and SurgiLax.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.