At least a dozen studies indicate that oral supplementation with collagen supports skin, joint, and bone health plus lean body mass.†
- Collagen peptide supplements may help slow skin aging by reducing wrinkles and dryness. The wrinkle-reducing effects of collagen supplements have been attributed to their ability to stimulate the body to produce collagen on its own. Additionally, taking collagen supplements may promote the production of other proteins that help structure the skin, including elastin and fibrillin.†
- Taking collagen supplements may help improve symptoms of osteoarthritis and reduce joint pain overall. Researchers have theorized that supplemental collagen may accumulate in cartilage and stimulate tissues to make collagen. Scientists have suggested this may lead to lower inflammation, better support of the joints and reduced pain.†
- Collagen supplements may have certain effects in the body that help inhibit the bone breakdown that leads to osteoporosis.†
- Studies suggest that collagen supplements help boost muscle mass in people with sarcopenia, (the loss of muscle mass that happens with age). Researchers have suggested that taking collagen may promote the synthesis of muscle proteins such as creatine, and may also stimulate muscle growth after exercise.†
- 16g Type I & III Collagen Peptides per serving
- Fully hydrolyzed collagen enhances absorption/assimilation
- Grass-fed, pasture-raised, BSE-free bovine source
- Gluten-Free, Non-GMO
- Unflavored; no taste; easily digestible
- Mixes easily in hot or cold liquids
- Enjoy at any time of day
- NET WT 16.93 oz (480 g) canister with scoop
- 30-day supply
For best results, combine with our Anti-Aging Formula, Multi-Vitamin & Mineral, Turmeric Ultra, Bromelain with Quercetin, Energy Support, Bone Support or Super EPA/DHA Fish Oil.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.