LEANBIOTICS LEANMEAL RS MEAL REPLACEMENT DRINK MIX
Canister & Single-Serving Packets
LeanMeal RS is part of LeanBiotics®, a patent-pending, weight management program developed by Dr. David H. Rahm to favorably alter your gut microbiome and support a healthy weight.†
As an excellent source of protein and fiber, LeanMeal RS promotes muscle tone and supports healthy digestion. Whether you’re looking for a nutritionally balanced meal or a just a healthy snack, LeanMeal RS keeps you feeling full and satisfied.
Get balanced nutrition for yourself and the beneficial bacteria in your gut microbiome.
- Formulated with 18 grams of whey protein concentrate, a complete high-quality protein, to support lean muscle mass. Higher protein diets in conjunction with regular exercise are associated with increased thermogenesis and retention of muscle mass.
- Formulated with 8 grams of Fibersol®, a special type of soluble fiber. Fibersol® supports a healthy weight by creating a sense of fullness and delaying post-meal hunger. Fibersol® also slows the rise of blood sugar after a meal and nourishes the beneficial bacteria in your digestive tract.
- Contains no artificial sweeteners which can change the composition and function of gut bacteria. Sweetened with a combination of stevia, monk fruit and Zerose™ and just 1 gram of sugar per serving.
- Fortified with 24 essential vitamins and minerals. One serving is an excellent source of these important micronutrients so you can make sure you’re getting these in your diet.
- Powder mixes easily with water or soy, almond or 1% low-fat milk.
- Available in great tasting French Vanilla or Dutch Chocolate.
- Bulk Canister contains 18 servings.
- Each single-serving Packet contains 1 serving. Box of 10 Packets contains 10 servings.
For best results, prepare LeanMeal RS shakes using LeanBiotics Drink Mix Bottle, and take in combination with LeanBiotics Cleanse and LeanBiotics Probiotic.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.