BROMELAIN WITH QUERCETIN BOTTLE
Bromelain with Quercetin is ideal following surgical and non-surgical procedures and for sprains and strains from overuse or sports injury.
- Bromelain, an enzyme extracted from the stem of the pineapple, has been used by Europeans for many years to inhibit inflammatory factors. Quercetin is a bioflavonoid that has excellent antioxidant activity.
- Bromelain is recommended by plastic surgeons, facial plastic surgeons and dermatologic surgeons for their patients following surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- All-natural supplement is formulated with the synergistic combination of bromelain plus quercetin – two botanicals that exhibit excellent properties for maintaining healthy tissue and joint health during times of physical stress.†
- Bromelain may significantly modulate inflammatory reactions in the joints. Research has demonstrated that bromelain supplements are at least as effective as other approaches in supporting joint comfort, function and health and are well-tolerated.
- When taken between meals, bromelain may help to support joint comfort and may help to relieve temporary soreness that is associated with muscle overuse.†
- Formulation delivers 3,600 Gel Dissolving Units (GDUs) per day, one of the highest of any professional brand. “3,600 GDU” refers to the standardization of enzymatic potency and reflects the quality of the raw material used in the product.
- Bottle of 60 vegan capsules contains 10-day supply.
For best results, combine with Homeopathic Arnica Montana 30X HPUS Bottle with our Arnica+Bromelain Bottles Bundle.
The ABCs of Recovery Support include Arnica Montana, Bromelain, Clinical Support and SurgiLax.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.